How to make Coconut and Cranberry Granola Crunch with CocoPacific Raw Virgin Coconut Oil? Wonderful for yourself and kids as a lunch snack or breakfast! Easy to follow recipe from CocoPacific!!
Ingredients for Coconut and Cranberry Granola Crunch
1/4 cup Coco Pacific Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
1/4 cup TIANA Fair Trade Organics Coconut Butter
1/4 cup TIANA Fair Trade Organics Raw Active Honey
1/4 cup TIANA Premium Organic Crystallised Raw Coconut Nectar
1/2 cup purified water
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
3 cups old fashioned Oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries
3/4 cup Coconut Chips
- Preheat oven to 190º C or 180C Fan-Assisted.
- Melt and mix coconut oil, butter, honey, sugar, water, and cinnamon in glass measuring cup.
- Spread old fashioned oats in a 9×13 inch baking pan. Pour in the liquid mixture of the coconut oil & other melted ingredients, and stir until all the oats are saturated.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven and flip over sections of the oats with spatula until all are overturned. Bake for another 15 minutes uncovered. Remove again, stir, and add a final 10 minutes in the oven uncovered until all are evenly lightly browned. (Total baking time is 45 minutes.)
- Once cooled, add and mix in dried cranberries and coconut chips.
Serve plain, or with milk, (or coconut milk*), or serve as a topping to yogurt, ice cream, etc.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
*Coconut Milk to be made using TIANA Fair Trade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness. When diluted in warm water it makes fresh coconut milk: 1 part of TIANA Fair Trade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness to 3 parts of water.
WISH TO BE THE FIRST GETTING OUR NEW AMAZING RECIPES? Sign up HERE!!
Where to Buy CocoPacific Raw Virgin Coconut Oil for all your cooking needs?
You can BUY CocoPacific Raw Virgin Coconut Oil here, just click the picture below: